There are several signs that can point to a broken Opener . These include:
- The physical appearance
- The opener straining to open the door, and in some cases stopping altogether on the way up. You may also find that it closes with a loud thud.
- Felling like the door is too heavy to lift
- The panel & tilt door opener is running but the chain is not moving.
- The tilt door pulls to one side, and may jam on the side of the opening when attempting to operate the door.
- If, upon inspection, you find that your Opener is broken, cease using the door immediately, even if it still opens automatically.
CALL US TODAY! SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR GOOGLE COSTUMER’S
Continuing to use the opener , even though it may work, will significantly increase the load on the motor and may cause it to burn out, greatly inflating repair costs.